The Children’s Visitation Center Advocate monitors supervised visits and facilitates visitation exchanges at the Children’s Visitation Center. At the Center, children can visit their non-custodial parents in a safe, comfortable, child friendly setting. The Center Advocate enforces the Center’s guidelines and policies to ensure the physical and emotional well-being and safety of the children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors supervised visits and facilitates visitation exchanges.
• Demonstrates a neutral nontherapeutic observation intervention.
• Intervene on any inappropriate behaviors of parents toward their children.
• Enforce the Center guidelines and policies and provide disciplinary actions to parents if necessary.
• Advocate for children’s safety and well-being.
• Report child abuse as mandated by law
• Maintains up-to-date documentation of visits and exchanges.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Coordinator.
The center is open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 3:30 - 9:00 & Saturday 9:00 - 6:30 - Shifts are based on appointment scheduling for the center and may not be for the duration of the center available hours! Please e-mail your resume and/or questions to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-873-4214.